Naruto Ninja RPG!
Welcome to NNRPG! Register now to RP with our friendly staff or other members! Once you registered, a message will be sent to you so you know how to get started!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Ninja RPG!
Welcome to NNRPG! Register now to RP with our friendly staff or other members! Once you registered, a message will be sent to you so you know how to get started!
Naruto Ninja RPG!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ninja RPG Chatbox Rules

Go down

Naruto Ninja RPG Chatbox Rules Empty Naruto Ninja RPG Chatbox Rules

Post by Taiga Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:18 pm

•• No trolling. If you don't know what trolling is, look it up. This is the internet after all, make use of it.

•• No advertising.

•• Do not harass other members to post. To let them know that you've replied is one thing, but to pester is another. Not only is it annoying to the one being bothered, it's annoying to me and probably everyone else present too.

•• Do not pose as someone you are not. If you are Posing as someone else you will be given 3 Warning's. However, After the 3 You will be Suspended from the Chatbox for a Given ammount of time.

•• Keep your drama out of the c-box. I can't make it any more clear than that. Be mindful of your words. If you think they're going to upset someone DON'T SAY IT. If someone says something that is disrespectful, please inform that person via PM that you do not appreciate it, or if you don't want to do that inform a staff member. There is absolutely no reason to carry on for hours or even days over stupid misunderstandings. On the other hand, if you or us Mod's of the Chatbox find the Drama appropriate, then we will let it be.

•• Please refrain from revealing spoilers for other anime/manga in the c-box. Just because you've seen it or read it doesn't mean everyone else present has. If you're going to reveal some great truth have the common decency to make sure it's not going to ruin it for someone there. However, since this is a Naruto site, all discussion is open. If you joined the site without being up-to-date on the manga or anime you do so at your own risk. That's like joining a Star Wars site and then crying when someone tells you Vader is Luke and Leia's father.

•• These rules are in effect immediately after the chatbox is up. All violators will be given a verbal warning. Should they continue to break rules, I can and will resort to banning. Thank you.

-Admin ; Taiga

Oh, and I'n not sure if u added this Kai, but...
- PLEASE DO NOT SPAM; this can mean words, websites, youtube videos...
like dont post "hey" a thousand times in a row; ITS F***ING ANNOYING

~Mod; Xana

Last edited by Bill on Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:18 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : adding)
Taiga
Taiga
Admin

Back to top Go down