Naruto Ninja RPG!
Welcome to NNRPG! Register now to RP with our friendly staff or other members! Once you registered, a message will be sent to you so you know how to get started!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Ninja RPG!
Welcome to NNRPG! Register now to RP with our friendly staff or other members! Once you registered, a message will be sent to you so you know how to get started!
Naruto Ninja RPG!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XANBU special shop :D

Go down

XANBU special shop :D Empty XANBU special shop :D

Post by Xana Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:49 pm

THIS SHOP IS STRICTLY FOR XANBU MEMBERS ONLY!!!!~~~ (:D)
(and i expect all of you to read every single word...) (no skimming!!)

nowz, like Metal's, I will be using different currency from the norm...
mine will be... uhm... ... ... ... o.o... ...
special tokens with all the five main village's insignias on them :D
I won't give these that often for various reasons :P
YOU CAN BUY EM FOR 100 RYO PER TOKEN!
So use em wisely :O

STORE:
JUTSU SLOTS:
3 jutsu slots: 4 Tokens
6 jutsu slots: 7 Tokens
9 jutsu slots: 10 Tokens

SPECIAL JUTSUS:

Nation's Aura Jutsu: You will gain your Nation's attribute (ex. Water: water Fire: fire) if you don't have it or increase it if you do; your fighting capabilities and reflexes are increased 100x (taijutsu, genjutsu, ninjutsu, etc.). No drawbacks other than feeling a little tired after it's over.
-25 Tokens
Duration: 8-10 posts (any more and... you'll see later)

Heavenly Armor Jutsu: Light shines down upon you and all ninjutsu are useless against you; Taijutsu and genjutsu will still work. Drawbacks are that you must complete a long (2 post) ritual before you can use it; cannot move while doing the ritual, so you're basically a sitting duck. :P
-50 Tokens
Duration: 4-6 posts (like above, don't try to go over limit)

King's Judgment: Choose a body part (arm or leg) and it will shine with a white/rainbow light. Will take out anyone or anything with a single punch or kick with that (except for certain creatures or people using jutsus stronger than that) Drawbacks are that once you use it, you must wait a while (4-5 posts) before you can use it again; The body part you chose to use that attack with will become numb and kinda unusable til a bit (3 posts).
-65 Tokens
Duration: 1-2 posts (one punch/kick, so yea :P)

More will be added so... yea...

ITEMS:

Xana's Special Energy Pill: Huge boost of power(15x norm) for 2-3 posts.
Drawbacks: Become weak (for 3 posts) after the effect wears off.
-10 Tokens for small bag (5 pills)
-15 Tokens for big bag (10 pills)

Flaming Crimson Red Paint: Mixture of paint and chakra that enhances weapons when painted with it; adds fire attribute and enhances fire-type chakra and jutsus. It's washable (on the skin). Weapon stays crimson red.
Drawbacks: Weapons become permenantly fire attribute, so bad for water attributed people. Cannot repair weapon if broken.
-15 Tokens per small bucket

Elemental Gauntlet: Basically a gauntlet; you can choose its attribute (water, fire, etc.) but cannot change it once you chose.
Great for close, fist-to-fist combat; can mold chakra easily (if it's the same type as the gauntlet). You only get ONE gauntlet, not a pair :/
-30 Tokens for one
-50 Tokens for a pair

More later :P

NAO TEH PUNSIHMENT FOR NOT FOLLOWING TEH RULES (and some additional rules):
1. If you have something extremely related or exactly the same, delete it or else i will do it myself.
a second time is a ban :/

2. Please don't claim that you have ___ Tokens; ill post the members who have tokens often on this lil post here
i will change it myself

3. The durations for these justus and items will be followed or else...
first time a warning, then a ban

4. IF YOU ARE BANNED OR NOT IN THE ORGANIZATION, YOU CANNOT BUY/ USE ANY OF THESE ITEMS OR JUTSUS
(note: items are fine as long you have my or Bill's permission to use it and i will be checking)

5. ABSOLUTELY NO SELLING THESE ITEMS OR JUTSUS (only i sell, but u can give items as gifts :/)

6. NO RUEL SIX (for now...)

have a good day :D

*Ban in this here post means from the organization, not the actual RP
so chill XD

Xana

Back to top Go down