Naruto Ninja RPG!
Welcome to NNRPG! Register now to RP with our friendly staff or other members! Once you registered, a message will be sent to you so you know how to get started!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Ninja RPG!
Welcome to NNRPG! Register now to RP with our friendly staff or other members! Once you registered, a message will be sent to you so you know how to get started!
Naruto Ninja RPG!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin Pyro's Application.

3 posters

Go down

Admin Pyro's Application. Empty Admin Pyro's Application.

Post by Admin Pyro Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:24 pm

Ninja's Name:Jerrick
Ninja's Nickname(Optional):Pyro
Height/Weight(optional):4'11
Village:Hidden Cloud
Chakra Element (Fire,Water,Lightning,Earth,or Wind):Lightning and Fire

Bio(About your character):
Jerrick is a Lightning and Fire user and has been using those elements ever since he was trained to use them when he was 7 years old.

Bloodline Jutsus(Up to 3):What?

Jutsus(Up to 10):
Raiya Houchou
(Lightning arrow step) By harnessing the earth's electrical fields to generate electricity, this works as long as the user's legs are connected to the earth. When in use, this allows the user to nearly instantly to close short distances and strike within the same motion. Usable at distances of several feet or less, this allows one to deliver an electrically charged palm thrust should it connect. If no contact is made between the ground and the user's legs, this is unusable. There is a downside as the user cannot change directions once the technique is initiated, thus allowing a more skilled opponent to dodge if they see it coming.

(Keke Genkai) Goukakyuu no Jutsu (Grand Fireball)
Utilizing a high amount of chakra, a large ball of flame is exhaled from the user's mouth.

Ryuuraidan no Jutsu
(Thunder Dragon Blast Skill) The user creates a blast of lightning shaped like a large dragon, and send it thundering towards their opponent(s). If this attack hits, the victims will most likely be shocked to death.

Pineapple Hail
The user releases 6-8 pineapple-shaped objects; they cause immense explosions on contact with anything solid.

Raiton: Toruneedo Raitoningu
(Tornado Lightning) Through the use of this technique, the user performs the needed handseals and flows chakra into their hands. Two lightning bolts about 50 feet long shoot out of the user's hands, remain, and begin to whip around wildly, completely destroying the surroundings. The lightning whips deal a heavy shock and a lot of destructive force. The user can control these whips only slightly with a major exertion of their own chakra.

Happo Fire Blast
It was told as an extermely powerful move that legends told to be stronger than any other. But it was actually just throwing a cherry bomb at the target.

Kage Rai no Jutsu
(Shadow Lightning Technique) Created by the sennin Shinkai Han and shared across the Hidden Cloud Village. This jutsu causes the user's arms and palms to become wreathed in lightning. The ninja can use this to enhance their unarmed strike, or they can discharge it at once, arcing a massive amount of electricity into a single foe.

Multi Fire Dragon
Many small dragons of flame are summoned by the user. They cause nearly anything they touch to burst into flames, but they can only be shot from the ground, or the user will severely damage him or herself.

Inventory(What items/ninja tools do you have?):
* Kunai
* Match box
* Gasoline
* Power box

Last edited by Pyro on Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin Pyro
Admin Pyro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Admin Pyro's Application. Empty Re: Admin Pyro's Application.

Post by Bill Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:06 pm

When I mean Bloodline Jutsus, I mean Keki Genkai like your Grand Fireball Jutsu. I find it strange though, a ninja from the Hidden Rain with the element fire and lightning.

Application Approved.
Bill
Bill
Founder

https://narutoninjarpg.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiga Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:22 pm

Kekkai Genkai isn't needed for Grand Fireball, it's just a standard fire style Ninjutsu.

Pyro: oh i just copyed these jutsus from a website so... :P
Taiga
Taiga
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Pyro Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:34 pm

Bill wrote:When I mean Bloodline Jutsus, I mean Keki Genkai like your Grand Fireball Jutsu. I find it strange though, a ninja from the Hidden Rain with the element fire and lightning.

Application Approved.

Its because I'm unique :)

EDIT: I changed it to Hidden Cloud.
Admin Pyro
Admin Pyro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down