Naruto Ninja RPG!
Welcome to NNRPG! Register now to RP with our friendly staff or other members! Once you registered, a message will be sent to you so you know how to get started!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Ninja RPG!
Welcome to NNRPG! Register now to RP with our friendly staff or other members! Once you registered, a message will be sent to you so you know how to get started!
Naruto Ninja RPG!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mekatsuki Members Item Shop

3 posters

Go down

Mekatsuki Members Item Shop Empty Mekatsuki Members Item Shop

Post by DeiderereraLOL(akaMetal) Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:44 pm

The following can only be bought by Mekatsuki members and uses a different system of payment. This store is very different from other stores, and is not Admin-backed up like most other stores

Only Mekatsuki members are able to buy these items through Mekatsuki coins

These coins are only gainnable through me, and being in Mekatsuki, of course

3 Jutsu Slots - 1 Coin
6 Jutsu Slots - 2 coins
10 Jutsu Slots - 3 coins

You are NOT allowed to copy or have a jutsu similar to any of these unless you are a staff member. If you do, then I will ask you politely to delete it. The same goes for the items, If you do not delete them when I ask you to, you will get a warning, and then get banned

Inner Traskol Demon Jutsu - Transforms yourself into a dark demon that can practically perform any jutsu possible. It is strong and swift, and can easily destroy someone with taijutsu. It will remain the same size you are/were originally. When it uses (any possible) jutsus, it can use that jutsu to the best extent it can be used. Such as it can make chidori stronger, or a water dragon epicly huge, ect. - 100 coins
Edit : This jutsu lasts 5-7 posts. No more than 7.

Destiny Tactrick Jutsu - A genjutsu that makes the opponent dizzy and frustrated. They will feel like they can't use any jutsus and all of their attacks are useless in this genjutsu. Once the jutsu takes full effect, they will be knocked out unconscious. Then you can kill them =D, (Note : If your opponent is weak enough, then he/she will not be able to use Kai to escape this jutsu) - 25 coins
Edit : This jutsu MUST last 6-8 posts before they become unconscious. (If they are being cheap and stuff by negating it or doing some bs crap to avoid it, you can inform me)

Pulse Minus Jutsu - An immediate one-hit death stroke. Once this jutsu is used, a black flame will appear over your fingertips, that black flame will kill any living thing it touches except you. Note : (This has a long recharge rate)
- 155 coins or 15 black Mekatsuki coins
Edit : This jutsu will only last 3-4 posts, no more than 4.

Please note that I will never use any of these jutsus in RPing and that I will never put one of these in my jutsu list, thus only a select few of some of you hard-working people will get to use these.

Items,

Stilten Blade - Everytime you pierce someone with this sword, you lose a decent amount of chakra, but it will also cause the spot you hit them to turn green. 2 minutes after it turns green, it will cause them to hallucinate and vibrate uncontrollably. They will soon lose control of their body and do things they wouldn't occasionally do. Eventually they'll start to slobber/drool.(EWWW)
-10 coins

Yo-Yo Bomb - A yo-yo you can fling around or hit enemies with. Its decorated with spikes that can easily cause injuries to your opponents. This yo-yo can also explode. (Like a grenade) *Please note, once it explodes, you've lost your yo-yo for the day, =(
- 3 coins

If you do have anything extremely similar or exactly the same, I will ask you politely to delete it, as I said earlier, but if it is different in a couple ways, and you notify me first, I will let you KEEP it.

If you have one of Xana's jutsus/items that are similar to one of mines, its okay since it was approved by a staff member.

Last edited by DudeIkickedThatFuckersAss on Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:43 am; edited 5 times in total
DeiderereraLOL(akaMetal)
DeiderereraLOL(akaMetal)

Back to top Go down

Mekatsuki Members Item Shop Empty Re: Mekatsuki Members Item Shop

Post by Bill Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:05 pm

You do know thats since its your shop, you have to manage all the things, right?
Bill
Bill
Founder

https://narutoninjarpg.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DeiderereraLOL(akaMetal) Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:02 pm

Yes, i do ^^^^
DeiderereraLOL(akaMetal)
DeiderereraLOL(akaMetal)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:11 pm

Okay then lol.
Bill
Bill
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Xana Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:56 pm

lol imma make mah own shop (since i have the time now XD)

Xana

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:28 am

By the way, how do you obtain these tokens?
Bill
Bill
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down