Naruto Ninja RPG!
Welcome to NNRPG! Register now to RP with our friendly staff or other members! Once you registered, a message will be sent to you so you know how to get started!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Ninja RPG!
Welcome to NNRPG! Register now to RP with our friendly staff or other members! Once you registered, a message will be sent to you so you know how to get started!
Naruto Ninja RPG!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taiqa Aisu

4 posters

Go down

Taiqa Aisu Empty Taiqa Aisu

Post by Taiga Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:56 pm

Ninja's Name: Taiqa Aisu
Ninja's Nickname:Ice Flower
Height/Weight: 4ft, 54IBs
Village: Mist Village
Chakra Element: Wind and Water
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bio: "Some people say I'm too young to have experienced anything. Too young to know true sadness and sorrow. But then again there are those who say I'm too young to start my education on ninja techniques... I guess these dissertations mean nothing to them..." There is a ripping sound. "But what truly shined the light on the ignorance of humanity, is that first claim.... Time means nothing to pain and sorrow. A heart can be wounded at any age. A wound that can never be healed..."

“I was born to a couple in an icy place. It was as small as a village, but it was so beautiful that it seemed more like a kingdom. Flakes of snow fell from the heavens year round, blanketing the ground and buildings a beautiful white. It was such a beautiful place….I never wanted to leave.”

“But my older brother did. It never really seemed as if he had much interest in the district. It was a book worm’s dream. At the center of the place was one of the world’s largest libraries that Taiqa has ever seen. It contained some of the worlds oldest pieces of literature and writing regarding ancient and legendary techniques. Most of the study being done by the professors was done on those techniques. It was a quiet and peaceful town where nothing ever really happened. And that is why my brother hated it. He wanted to experience the rest of the world, the current world, not the past, not what was written in books. He wanted to live. And so he set off from our village, something that many had claimed, but none had attempted. With good reason, as my brother was said to have died while attempting to extend his research with information from another village. Or at least that is what my parents told everyone.”

“I was left as my parent’s only child at the age of four. And I wanted to make them proud. They already claimed me as a genius. I began talking almost fluently at the age of two. I began to read and write while I was three. Encouragement for such things wasn’t hard to find in this district. Once I began to read however, my parents began to notice my inclinations. I would read only books about science, and math, nothing but facts. I would never lay my hands on a sonnet or a play, a novel or a fairy tale. I was not concerned with fiction, but only the facts of the real world. They loved me, very much, as did the rest of the town. But they considered me to be just like my brother. I was nothing like him, was I? I stayed, and I followed their traditions. I read, and I read, and I read. But they still thought of me as a rebel. I never said anything about it, but I was always hurt by that. At the age of 7, I began my life at the academy.”

“It was six years after my brother left. It was my tenth birthday and I decided to give my parents a surprise this time. I was on my way home from the academy when I saw two horses out by my house. I had never seen such marvels before, so I inspected them for quite a while. I was soon disturbed from my studying as two gentlemen walked out of my home. I have a photo graphic memory, and yet, I just can’t seem to remember their faces. The only thing I can remember about them is that they seemed to be wearing strange masks. I walked inside the house quickly as they left and looked to my parents. Their faces were a bit grim and the atmosphere seemed heavy. They wouldn’t talk to me much that night. My surprise would have to wait until tomorrow.”

“Unfortunately, that tomorrow never came. I awoke to the sound of a loud explosion. My parents quickly rushed into the room and aroused me from bed. I asked them what was going on, but they didn’t respond. My father handed me my backpack and quickly rushed me out of the house, trying to shield me from what was going on. Of course, being the curious little boy I was, I peaked anyway. The image will forever be painted into my mind. My beloved district was on fire. More men like I saw were rushing though town, destroying everything affiliated with my parents. The citizens attempted to fight back but of course…..Snow...Chione’s blessings….Daphne petals… (many words for snow, yet none for war). It was terrible, horrible. Nothing like this ever occurred in my small world of books and facts. I was quickly taken to the outskirts of town, as we lived near them anyway. It was the first time that I was thankful that we lived so far away from everyone else. With a few last words, my parents left me with the town’s greatest ninja. Suddenly it began to make sense. The town, my seemingly always busy parents, my brother’s interest in politics, my large home. Was this place truly a kingdom?”

“That didn’t matter much after that moment, as I never saw my parents or my district again. It was never on any map, no one had never even heard of such a place, so the district died with its inhabitants. Not a memory or trace left. It did seem however that the invaders took with them some of the professor’s books and research. Those monsters, those barbarians. If that is all they wanted, surely it would have been given up without having to destroy the district. The man I was with told me that he had to return to help the district. I stood there for a moment, watching the once beautiful white place, slowly become engulfed. The snow as it fell seemed like falling embers that only fueled the fire’s rage. With fear, I quickly turned and ran into the white desert. Alone, and scared.”

“I continued to run blindly into the snow. I ran until I grew tired and fell face first into the snow, the contents of my backpack spilling onto the cold blanket. I sat up and stared down at the contents of my backpack. A bit of food and other supplies, as well as the books that I brought from the library yesterday. I wanted to surprise my parents with my selection. I decided to pick up a work of fiction for once. I knew it would make my parents happy. But now they would never know. My eyes began to swell with tears as I saw the book entitled “The Lone Taiqa In The Snow.” Perhaps, I thought, this is where they derived my name. I took the book in my hands and slowly opened it to the inside cover. There, there was a note written by my parents. It was dated before I was born, as if they knew that I would read it some day. In the note, they told me how much they loved me, and that they would never leave me alone. For the first and last time in my life, I felt cold. My eyes, which were once swelled with tears, had now dried. My wounded heart froze, protecting me from that pain for the rest of my life. I calmly gathered my things and returned them to the backpack. After that I continued to wonder the frozen lands."

Personality: Taiqa wields the personality that one would come to expect from any character relating to ice. He is cold and distant, always calculating his next move as well as the moves of those around him. However being the cold one he is, there is rarely anyone around him. His personality goes so far as to manifest itself as a cold aura about him. One could always tell that he is coming as she is preceded by a decrease in temperature. He has a strong dislike for people who are noisy and hot headed. He has a disdain for the warmth of people in general. In addition to this, he is terribly afraid of fire, and will often break his usual stone face in the presence of it, reverting to a more child like state.

His biggest love is books, mostly those of a non-fictional nature. However in his weaker moments he has been known to browse fictional books, such as the fairy tale that he has held dear to him all this time “The Lone Taiqa In The Snow.” He usually has no ill will towards animals, though they usually keep their distance from him. In most cases only those animals originating from colder regions can stand his presence.

He appears to lack interest in fighting, seeing it mostly as a simple problem to be solved with math and science. However when pressed, he has been known to show a high level of killing intent, something murderous unlike anything other commonly seen. This intent is a show of his genuine disdain for humanity. In these moments his calm face is only glazed over with the distortion of hatred. A cold wish of death upon all of creation.

In comparison to others, Taiqa behaves in a noble manner. He exhibits high amounts of respect for his superiors and nobility, and low amounts for those at his level and beneath him. He refrains from speaking out of turn, and expects others around him to do so as well.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jutsus:
1. *Ninpou • Kirigakure no Jutsu [Ninja Arts • Hidden Mist Technique]
Kirigakure no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Hidden Mist Ninja. Forming a one handed seal the ninja causes the area surrounding their target to be covered in thick mist or fog. While having the one handed seal intact the ninja can disappear and reappear elsewhere near his target. The low visibility allows the ninja to silently and secretly assassinate their target.

2. *Shisha Nonioi no Jutsu [Smell Of The Deceased Jutsu]
An illusionary jutsu that, after performing the necessary handseals, causes the target to begin to smell rotting flesh and decaying bodies. The jutsu can cause nausea and vomiting from the target, depending on how sensitive their scent is, and begins once the victim witnesses the user perform the handseals. The smell of the dead can also cause some mental stress on the target.

3. *Pin Hari [Pins and Needles]
After performing the hand seals and making eye contact, the opponent feels their arms, and legs fall asleep. It feels as if the blood flow to these appendages has basically stopped, making their movements a tad sluggish and just all around uncomfortable. This jutsu doesn’t really hinder a person, but it makes everything the do feel off. For those who are atuned to the way their body feels during battle, it can be extremely distracting. Lasts 5 posts.

4. *Bai Chouyaku [Doubled Leap]
By channeling chakra into her feet and releasing it in a short burst in the middle of a jump, Taiqa is able to, "jump again", increasing the range and height of their leaps. They can also use this to change direction in mid-air.

5. *Waia Soujuu no Jutsu [Wire Manipulation Technique]
By holding onto the wire and concentrating his chakra through it, the user is able to use the wire how he wants. The user can have the wire wrap around a target, shoot up in circles, or use it to set off traps. If the user lets go of the wire then he can no longer control them a part of his body must be touching them, if a part of the wire is cut off it can no longer be used with the other part but can be used if picked up on its own.

6. +Hyouketsu [Freeze]
Hyouketsu is a technique which simply requires the user to touch a nearby water source, using his special chakra to freeze it. The chakra needed depends of the size of the water source. In some cases it could also be used to make the air colder, partially transforming the water moisture into ice, or even, while in mid air, create an ice block, which the user could use to jump higher, or change direction while in mid air.

7. +Itteiondo no Jutsu [Euthermia Technique]
After a number of years of using their bloodline, the Aisu developed a method to keep their bodily temperature at the regular temperature for a human (98.2 °F ±1.3 °F) despite the temperature of the environment. This allows them to use their Hyouton jutsu without them having any detrimental effects on themselves.

8. +Retsu Gen Seiha [Cold Illusion Mastery]
Retsu Gen Seiha is a technique which allows the user to trigger genjutsu upon the target by using the cold. All genjutsu which require contact with the opponent will be able to be used with this technique. However, there are several downsides to this technique. The user must stay stationary at all times when casting the genjutsu otherwise it will be completely dispelled. Another downside is that the user must have a line of sight with the opponent in order to use this.

9. +Aisu Taisha [Ice Regeneration]
An interesting and rather extraordinary technique that allows Taiqa to re-grow a lost appendage such as a finger, a hand, an arm or a leg, albeit made from ice. Whilst the wound is still open Taiqa must surround himself in a area with water particles, the more water particles there are the quicker the process. Once in a area with water particles he uses his whole body to flash freeze all the water particles around in a five foot radius to within thirty degrees of absolute zero. During the time that he is submerged in the ice his body begins to replicate the limb that was lost previously, using only ice he is able to create bones, muscles, nerves, blood vessels and anything a normal appendage would have, the only difference is the limb is pretty transparent with a blue-ish tint, regardless of the blood that is flowing through it which is something to do with the way light reflects off of it. Once complete the limb acts just as a normal one. However, if he is bothered during this process, nothing will happen. Must last 1 post without getting hit.

10. +Hyouton: Aisu Kansei [Ice Entrapment]
Taiqa quickly forms the hand seals afterwards saying nothing as he fuels his own chakra through the chakra-embedded material that must be wrapped around the target's limb or impaling them deeply. The body part that is inflicted slowly begins to be trapped by ice, freezing from the area of infliction and outwards at a pace that is lightly slow. Even if the object is removed, the target will remain frozen for a few seconds before the frost simply dissipates.

11. Mizu Makanai [Water Boarding]
After performing the necessary hand seals, the user will stretch out his palm towards the target. If the target looks at the users palm, then the genjutsu will activate. In this genjutsu, the target will think that the user is slowly beginning to turn completely into water. Once finished, the water will surround the targets head. The victim will think that the water is then forcing itself into his/her mouth, nose and ears and filling up the body. This genjutsu simulates the feeling of drowning as well as pain.

12. +Hyoumu no Jutsu [Ice Prison]
Hyourou no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique used by Taiqa. After forming the needed handseals, the user will touch the ground, causing columns of ice to rise from the ground at his foe. If caught, the ice will rise up around his target and imprison them. He can also use this technique as a defensive measure, raising the ice to form a shield against incoming attacks.

13. +Ooyuki [Heavy Snow]
This technique is utilized using the ice element. Upon its activation, the user will be able to make moisture in the air into heavy snowfall, that falls over a radius of twenty five (25) feet around the user's current position. This snow will fall for ten posts.

Inventory:
[*]Aisu

Sheathed in a case of blackened magnolia wood, smoothed and polished to a fine finish, this boy’s blade is kept in royal shape. The cross-guard is of the normal brass color in a rectangular shape, marked with an unspecific design, glossy as it was well polished. The two dark-grayish wooden halves of the hilt clasp down tightly over the well oiled and glued tang of the blade and are wrapped in a skin of ray, keeping the sword firmly together. About the hilt is wrapped a soft but strong braid of black silk, binding the sword together even more and providing it a better grip and a repeated diamond pattern. The hilt of the blade was long enough for his small hands to be able to grasp over it four times, his hand just large enough to fit about it. Given his height, the tip of the sheath often dragged along the ground. This was remedied by two different additions: A thick wrapping of white silk for soundless and clean movements indoors, and a redish-wooden cap for outdoor movement where silk would become too dirty and unsightly. However, looks weren't everything. This sword possesses the odd ability to control pressure itself. That's right, pressure. Just a simple swing's pressure would be enough to push back a whale.
[*] 400m of Wires in his backpack
[*] 4 Containers Containing Some Water in his backpack
[*] 15 exploding tags wrapped around his right arm inside his robe

Last edited by Taiga on Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Taiga
Taiga
Admin

Back to top Go down

Taiqa Aisu Empty Re: Taiqa Aisu

Post by Xana Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:09 pm

shit thats one huge bio o.o
even bigger than mine XD
u also got japanese names for ur jutus
u got me beat XD

Xana

Back to top Go down

Post by DeiderereraLOL(akaMetal) Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:11 pm

Xana wrote:shit thats one huge bio o.o
even bigger than mine XD
u also got japanese names for ur jutus
u got me beat XD

yeah, Kai is the best there is, meng affraid <--- look at ur face
He spent a lot of time typing dat =P
DeiderereraLOL(akaMetal)
DeiderereraLOL(akaMetal)

Back to top Go down

Post by Xana Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:17 pm

whoa whoa whoa
thats kai!?!?!
lol no wonder :P

Xana

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:04 pm

Dammit Kai you're crazy...o.o. Very pro..

Application Approved.
Bill
Bill
Founder

https://narutoninjarpg.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum