Naruto Ninja RPG!
Welcome to NNRPG! Register now to RP with our friendly staff or other members! Once you registered, a message will be sent to you so you know how to get started!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Ninja RPG!
Welcome to NNRPG! Register now to RP with our friendly staff or other members! Once you registered, a message will be sent to you so you know how to get started!
Naruto Ninja RPG!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bill's [Admin's] Ninja Application

Go down

Bill's [Admin's] Ninja Application Empty Bill's [Admin's] Ninja Application

Post by Bill Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:53 pm

Ninja's Name: Bill
Ninja's Nickname(Optional): N/A
Height/Weight(optional): 5'1 , 90 lbs
Village: Rouge Ninja of the Leaf; Mizukage of the Rain
Chakra Element (Fire,Water,Lightning,Earth,or Wind): Water and Lightning

Bio(About your character):
Bill was born in the Hidden Leaf Village.
During ages 1 - 5, he lived a peaceful life. He had many preschool and elementary school friends. He also had this special power that nobody recongnized yet. During his life, he was very smart, and was way ahead of his class. By 3, he already knew his multiplication table. Bill was pretty popular during his life in those ages.

At age 6, he was given a scholarship to the Ninja Academy. He accepted it, and joined the academy. He learned everything, and got straight As. He was considered a rival of Sasuke, because of his skills and grades. But the girls always thought Sasuke was better anyways. Before everyone learned the substitution, clone, and transformation jutsus, Bill already knew some beginner techniques. He already knew Water Clone Jutsu and knew how to manipulate water a little bit. Soon, Bill graduated the academy before any other students did.

As a genin, his teacher was Kakashi. He tested Bill and he passed with flying colors. During the test, he simply had to steal one bell from Kakashi. Kakashi was impressed in the battle.
Bill vs. Kakashi - Click the Spoiler to read about the battle.
Spoiler:
Kakashi and I went on several missions. The missions were very easy to Bill because of his skills, and he accomplished the D Ranked Missions in a flash. Using his water clone jutsu, he caught ran-away cats. Using his water control jutsu, he washed many clothes and helped make babies happy by preforming tricks with the water. In about a month, Bill was assigned C - B ranked missions.

Bill accomplished all his missions and returned to the village in one piece. Because of this, the Third Hokage decided to rank me up to Chuunin. Bill became a Chuunin at the age 7. Then, Kakashi left the team, in order to teach his new team, Team 7 of Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura. I was assigned missions with Jounins, and completed them. Some feedback from other Jounins were that I helped them get out of serious trouble. They also said if Bill wasn't there, they would've been dead by now. Because of all the Jounin's amazements, Bill became Jounin at the age of 11.

One day, one a mission alone, he was supposed to gather information about the Akatsuki. He encountered the akatsuki members Itachi and Kisame. Bill didn't know what they meant by "Come with us, we need your demon." Then, he realized he had a demon inside of them, the three tailed Turtle. Bill had no choice but to fight them, so he did.

Bill vs. Itachi and Kisame - Click the Spoiler to read the battle.
Spoiler:

Then, the three-tailed chakra started to come out of my body. Itachi and Kisame was surprised, then backed off. The were finally going to get serious. Then, the chakra came out of my body, covering it. I was then being controlled by the demon, and I could see what was happening. I couldn't control the beast, though. Then my demon-self had a face on it that looked like it was ready to kill.

Demon Form Bill [One-Tailed] vs. Itachi and Kisame - Click the Spoiler to read about the battle.
Spoiler:

Before Bill become conscious again, he was already being carried to the Akatsuki's hideout ASAP. Bill became conscious a little and tried to move. But, because of the wound on his back and the effect of Raiton: Lightning Death Wave, he couldn't move a finger. He just layed there on Kisame's back, waiting for death. They've traveled pretty far, through the Land of Grass, the Hidden Sand's Village Desert of Death (If you played Naruto Path of the Ninja 2, you know what I'm talking about.), and through the Land of Stone. Bill tried to move the moment they've reached the Land of Stone. He struggled, but still, it didn't seem Kisame and Itachi noticed he was conscious. Then, something inside of Bill was trying to contact him. He heard a voice, but couldn't make it out. The Three Tails wanted to negotiate with him.

Bill's conversation with Sanbi - Click the Spoiler to read about it.
Spoiler:

Bill vs. Sealed Sanbi - Click the spoiler to read the battle.
Spoiler:

My rage started to build up inside of me. Then, the lightning that paralyzed me became my own powers.

"Chidori Nagashi!"

Lightning blasted all over from my body sending Kisame and Itachi flying.
"This brat is annoying," Kisame complained.
"This time, we'll get serious, alright Kisame?" Itachi said calmy.
"FUCK YEAH. Let's get him!" Kisame said in a delighted voice.
"Try me." I said with rage inside of me.

Bill vs. Itachi and Kisame - Round 2 - Click the spoiler to read about the battle.
Spoiler:

I used the remaining of my chakra to run as fast as I could back to the Hidden Leaf Village, and I made it. The villagers welcomed me back as if I was some hero or something. I told the Third Hokage about the Akatsuki's goal, and the two members I've fought. Itachi and Kisame. I also told him about my demon inside of me, and he was surprised. He gave me time to rest for about a week then I was assigned a mission after resting one week.

After that one week, I set out for my mission. But before I left the village, nobody greeted me, they avoided me, and whispers were all around. I was thinking what the hell.. then proceeded. When I was almost ready to leave, some Chuunins and Jounins were making fun of my inner demon then the disappeared. I thought of how the rumor got out. Everybody in the village came around then started making fun of me and calling me mean names. Even the academy students I was training with. I was raged.
"You will all regret this! You'll see!"

I stormed out of the village and completed my mission, killing the rouge ninjas who targeted this village in an instant with my new jutsu.. Shark Growth Jutsu.I came back to the village, and all these people were in their houses, and nobody was outside. One kid was walking around then their parent pulled him back to the house and I heard the parent said,
"Don't go near him! He's dangerous!"

My rage inside builded even more. I completed my mission and returned to the Hokage.

That night when I went back to my house, there was graffiti and all mean comments on my house. I went in, then found everything destroyed and my ryo was stolen.

"Thats the last straw." I said to myself.

That was then I left the Hidden Leaf Village as a Rouge Ninja. I settled off going anywhere. A group of ninjas covered in a black cloak with bamboo hats covering their faces appeared infront of me.

"I've heard you're one of the strongest ninjas in the leaf.. huh?" one ninja said.

"Beat it losers. I'm not from the leaf."

I took my headband of the leaf and threw it away.

"Hmm.. something happened to you at the Leaf heh?" Another ninja said.

I pulled out a kunai and said, "Beat it, or die."

"Tch, its on. We'll show you the true power of our village. If you are proven worthy by us, we'll accept you into our village, and you will get free things, a shelter, food, everything! But you must prove yourself worthy.." some of the ninjas said.

Bill vs. Hidden ??? Ninjas. - Click the spoiler to read about the battle.

Spoiler:

All of a sudden, the group of ninja's body disappeared and a Messenger Bird flew towards me. It gave me a letter, then poofed into thing air. I've read the letter, and it was an invitation.

Letter:
Spoiler:

I decided to take on that opportunity. I traveled to the Hidden Rain.

*Bio is still incomplete, will update it later.*

[color=blue]Bloodline Jutsus/color]
Specialty 1: Aqua Life [Is able to breathe underwater]
Specialty 2: Three Tailed Demon's Special [Is able to get chakra from the inner demon Sanbi and also heal wounds from it's power.]
Specialty 3: Aquagan [Doujutsu type technique (Eye Technique) - Is able to read the opponents movements in an instant and copy their techniques like the Sharingan's. If using Aquagan near water or at water, its power is increased. It allows me to create strong genjutsu and learn the opponents jutsu's before they even preform it.]

Specialty 4: The Killing Mist [Doujutsu type technique (Eye Technique) - Only usable if Aquagan is being used an if near or at water - Just by doing a single handsign or if the enemy looks towards my eye, the get caught in the genjutsu.
It creates a deep mist, deeper than the "Ninja Art: Hidden Mist Jutsu" technique. Then, while the opponent is in the mist, they get cut hard as if they were stabbed with a katana. The attacking keeps going on and on until the opponent's body goes unconscious. The only way to stop the genjutsu is for the user to stop using Aquagan or if another person knocks him out of it.]

Jutsus(Up to 10):
[*]Camoflauge Jutsu [Camoflauges to the terrain, opponents unable to find me]
[*]Aqua Sword Summon [Manipulates all the water around to create a deadly, sharp sword]
[*]Water Clone Jutsu [Creates Water Clones of myself]
[*]Water Control Jutsu [Able to control,create, and manipulate water out of nowhere]
[*]Tsunami Wave Jutsu [Summons a huge wave of water and strikes at opponent]
[*]Sword Control [Able to control the sword using any part of my body]
[*]Shark Growth Jutsu [Body turns shark-like; grows fangs, gills, etc..]
[*]Water Prison Jutsu [Traps foe in a water orb, they can't breathe or move in it]
[*]Chidori [Summons a lightning based attack onto my hands to stab on an enemy]
[*]Lightning Death Wave [Summons a big wave of lightning that follows the enemy, if hit enemy gets stunned for a long period of time]
[*]Chidori Nagashi [Lightning appears all over my body protecting me from any harm. If anything/anyone touches the lightning, they'll take the same amount of damage as if they were hit by Chidori.]

Inventory(What items/ninja tools do you have?):

[*]Kunai Knives
[*]Shurikens
[*]Senbon(Needles)
[*]Paper Bombs
[*]Smoke Bombs

Bill
Bill
Founder

https://narutoninjarpg.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down